About Brian Bolier:
When you combine business acumen, passion and energy you have the core ingredients of a dynamic leader, Brian Bolier, the Woodbury Coldwell Banker Burnet branch vice president. Brian has been helping affiliated Independent Sales Agents navigate through many challenging and changing residential real estate markets. Licensed in both Minnesota and Wisconsin this real estate leader has a distinctive approach to managing day-to-day activities, motivating and inspiring award winning independent agents in creating individual success systems through his education and development programs. Due to Brian’s entrepreneurial background, he looks at the business of real estate different than others. Where Brian excels is in offering independent agents development opportunities to help them to be profitable business owners first and real estate agents second.
Brian has a passion for and takes great pride in developing, educating and motivating newly licensed and experienced independent agents affiliated with the office to help them reach their own specific professional goals. As a non-competing manager, he offers resources, education, technology, administrative support and marketing that the independent agents can use to the next level. By staying on top of technology and trends, Brian puts himself in a position to educate the agents for success. Brian gets a lot of satisfaction from watching them succeed and grow their business.
He creates a positive, fun and energetic culture that is open to change where all independent agents and staff feel engaged and upbeat. Working as a growth-oriented group is Brian’s mission, where independent agents work together and support one another to build and improve themselves and their businesses constantly. Providing stellar customer service is top priority.
Areas of Service and Expertise:
Areas of Service:
The office primarily serves the East Metro of the Twin Cities and Western Wisconsin.
Giving back to the community has always been Brian’s priority. He is currently on the board of the YMCA and is a member of the Chamber of Commerce in Woodbury. Brian is constantly involved in fundraising for many great organizations across the twin cities.
Areas of Expertise:
- Residential Sales Specialist
- Customer Service Extraordinaire
- Education and Development
- Business assessor and builder
- Serial entrepreneur
- Work-life balance and time management skills
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home, click here